- Who are we?
- What categories of personal data do we collect?
- How do we obtain your personal data?
- The basis for processing your personal data.
- Purpose of processing your personal data.
- Disclosure of your personal data.
- Transfer of personal data to third countries.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What level of security do we provide for your personal data?
- Your rights.
- What if you don't want to provide us with your personal data?
1. WHO WE ARE?
1.1. ZITEC COM S.R.L. is a Romanian legal entity with headquarters in Bucharest, Splaiul Unirii no. 165, Building TNO2, Floor 6, unique registration code 15496736, registered at the Trade Registry under no. J40/7701/2003, ("Company", "ZITEC" or "we"). In the sense of the legislation on the protection of personal data, we are the "data operator" with regard to the personal data provided and processed through the website https://makeit.software/careers (“the Website“).
1.2. The Company collects and processes as a personal data operator the data of candidates interested in applying for a position within the Company ("Candidates") and who provide their personal data on the Website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
3.1. The personal data that the Company may collect about you (“Candidate Data”) through the Website are as follows:
3.1.1. Your contact details: name, surname, email address, and telephone number;
3.1.2. Your basic data: date of birth, age, gender, your picture;
3.1.3. Your CV data: education and training data, leisure activities and interests, personal characteristics, lifestyle, profession and workplace, talent management information;
3.1.3. Education and work experience data.
4. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4.1. Candidate data is obtained as follows:
4.1.1. on the occasion of completion by the Candidates of the fields properly marked for each of the announcements relating to vacant positions displayed on the Website;
4.1.2. by uploading CVs in the section marked accordingly for each of the vacancies posted on the Website;
4.1.3. by sending an email to the address email@example.com by the Candidate.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
5.1. The Company processes the Candidate Data, at your request, to take the necessary steps before concluding a contract with the Company.
5.2. Based on your consent the Company processes Candidate Data for the Company's legitimate purposes, namely the selection of Candidates for further recruitment stages, to the extent that the Candidate was not recruited for the position for which he initially opted.
6. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA PERSONAL CHARACTER.
6.1. Candidate data is used for the following purposes:
Your contact details, your CV details, and your basic details are used by the Company to:
- send you notifications;
- to contact you in order to set up an interview;
- ask you for additional details, if required;
- to communicate the result of the interview or recruitment process;
- to contact you subsequently for recruitment to a position other than the one you applied for or for a similar position.
6.2. Candidates' data are subject to the following categories of processing activities: collection, storage, consultation, analysis, and modification.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA. PERSONAL CHARACTER.
7.1. It is possible to disclose your personal data to trusted third parties such as:
- our agents and suppliers, including those who provide technical services such as data analysis, hosting, and technical support;
- the consultants our professionals and auditors;
- courts, regulatory authorities, local or foreign public authorities, and institutions.
A complete list of third parties to which we can disclose your personal data can be obtained free of charge, by means of a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
8.1. Candidates' data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. In this case, before we actually transfer your personal data, we have ensured that there is an adequate framework of personal data protection according to legal requirements.
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
As a general rule, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary, as follows:
- during the recruitment process;
- to comply with the law;
- in the context of a court action or investigation in which the Company is involved.
After the expiration of the period mentioned in this chapter, we will keep the Personal Data for a period of three (3) years.
10. WHAT LEVEL OF SECURITY DO WE ENSURE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
10.1. The Company uses a wide range of security measures and technologies to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
10.2. For example, when disclosing your personal data to third-party providers in accordance with Article 8 above, we enter into a written agreement requiring the providers to maintain the confidentiality of your information and to institute appropriate security measures to keep your information safe.
11. YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
According to the applicable legal provisions, you benefit from the right to information, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to data deletion ("the right to be forgotten"), the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to opposition, the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, inclusive creating profiles, knowing including the fact that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data with headquarters in B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you believe that your data protection rights are violated.
12. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
12.1. If you choose not to provide us with your personal data or object to the processing of your personal data by us, we will respect this choice in accordance with the applicable legal obligations. This means, however, that we cannot carry out the actions necessary to achieve the processing purposes described above in the section "Purpose of processing your personal data” offered through interaction with the Company.
12.2. The Company may be required or entitled to retain your data in order to comply with its legal or regulatory obligations and to protect or exercise its own legal rights and interests.
13. CONTACT US:
If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data or if you require additional information, you can contact us at email@example.com.