Mirro.io enables high-growth SMEs to build transparent and thriving workplace cultures that foster employee well-being and improve talent retention. Our performance management platform helps organizations overcome hybrid workplace disengagement by encouraging a sense of purpose and stimulating social sharing and community belonging around the globe. Teams and individuals that use Mirro are happier, highly engaged, and more productive. 🦄
As a user-friendly and highly social platform, Mirro drives more than 5k monthly interactions between team members through recognition, OKRs, continuous feedback, and meaningful performance conversations. 🚀
- You choose how you'll work with us: hybrid or at our offices in Timpuri Noi Square (Bucharest); 🏘️
- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music, etc.) is ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work. 🙏🏻
As a Senior Sales Consultant for Mirro.io, you will:
- Develop and qualify web inbounds & marketing leads, to drive revenue opportunity in specific target vertical markets;
- Generate prospects through various “warm and cold calling” activities;
- Able to effectively communicate and feedback on the results to the broader business development & marketing team;
- Management of all leads, opportunities, and associated data via the CRM tool;
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers, their needs, and objectives;
- Develop, learn, and communicate specific sales value propositions to customers;
- Build relationships with specialist business developers & tag-team to win new customers;
- Joint strategic and tactical planning with the business developers. 🏹
What you're bringing to the table:
- Relevant sales-related skills and experience within the IT&C - Software Products - or HR industry; 🧩
- Excellent English skills and any other foreign language is highly appreciated;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Persuasive and goal-oriented;
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things.
Our process starts here. What should you expect?
✨ You meet your recruiter in a casual discussion, let’s get to know each other!
✨ Showing your hard skills with a test (market strategy & creative ideas);
✨ A final tale with your future colleagues - Ana Schlecht, Bogdan Ionita & Simona Lapusan. 🚀
Looking forward to getting to know you better!