- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music, etc) is ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work.
What you will do:
Key Accounts screening & discovery (deep understanding of customer’s business, gather customer insights & needs);
- Expand the relationship with the Key Account (build trust and maintain the relationship with them, identify growth opportunities);
- Farming growth (identify strategic partnerships, and new business ideas, propose new solutions or services that meet the Key Account needs);
- Play an integral part in generating new sales or driving added value by owning the entire KA cycle (sales process & admin tasks);
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by Key Account, avoid risks, barriers and limitations;
- Serve as the link of communication between key accounts and internal teams.
What you need for this role:
- A customer-oriented colleague, with adaptability and strong problem skills;
- Excellent active listening skills and communication (both external and internal);
- Excellent ability to manage and resolve conflicts constructively;
- Good understanding of the customer behaviors and fears, proficient at guiding them through the process and offer recommendations;
- Good understanding of sales and client contracting process;
- Experience in the administrative area (Back Office, Operations, etc.);
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar company to Zitec;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in reporting and data analysis;
- Experience with CRM tools;
- An advanced level of written and verbal English communication skills.
If you feel this role is for you, let us get to know you better! There are 2 steps left:
- A get-to-know HR Discussion with your recruiter;
- A final talk with your future colleagues.
Talent Acquisition Associate
Loading application form