Team Lead Inside Sales
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Team Lead to join our fast-growing company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of inside sales representatives, developing and executing sales strategies, and driving revenue growth through effective team management and collaboration with other departments.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully growing inside sales teams, experience in international sales, and selling IT services.
- You choose how you'll work with us: fully remote, hybrid or at our offices (Bucharest, Brașov);
- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music etc) is ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work.
As a Team Lead Inside Sales you will:
- Coordinate a team of inside sales representatives and provide guidance to help them achieve their goals.
- Work alongside the inside sales team and perform outreach activities
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue goals and drive growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure alignment of messaging and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the sales process, including customers, internal teams and vendors.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective action.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to ensure the company's offerings remain competitive.
- Recruit, train, and onboard new inside sales representatives as needed.
- Provide regular performance feedback to team members and conduct performance evaluations.
What about you?
- Bachelor'sdegree in business, marketing, or a related field. Candidates with demonstrable previous exposure to classical sales methodology (SPIN, BANT, Sandler, etc) preferred
- Target orientated individual with demonstrable telephone sales experience dealing with B2B customers
- 5+ years of experience in inside sales, with a proven track record of success in team coordination and revenue growth.
- Experience in international sales and working with international customers is required.
- Results driven: can manage, track and report on KPIs; proven track record of success in achieving measurable monthly sales goals
- Experience in selling IT services, specifically software development, is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. English is required, any other european language is a plus
- Proficient in CRM software and sales automation tools.
- Experience in training, and coordinating inside sales representatives.
Contact Alex Grigorescu Talent Acquisition Associate – Talent Xperience
Team Lead Inside Sales
Loading application form