- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music, etc) is ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work.
What will you do:
- Build and implement a global SEO strategy for Mirro.io to increase the company's search engine results rankings;
- Perform thorough on-page & technical SEO audits, and work closely together with the implementation team to ensure a seamless execution of your recommendations;
- Regularly perform keyword research, visibility, and competitive analyses;
- Build a website link architecture, keyword mapping & keyword strategy;
- Ongoing on-page optimization & technical analysis & specifications;
- Content optimization: perform regular updates, give recommendations for topics, keywords, structure, headings, internal links etc;
- Drive the off-page optimization efforts (backlinks profile, anchors, domains, spam score etc);
- Daily/Weekly monitor performance metrics to refine the SEO strategy;
- Periodically analyze the data and draft comprehensive reports, with conclusions and next steps.
What you need for this role :
- At least 4 years of proven experience in managing SEO campaigns and building SEO strategies within Software/SaaS industry;
- Bestie with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, SEMRush and friendly attitude with other specific tools;
- You know everything there is to know about SEO (Google Search Central is your Daily Mail);
- Copywriting and/or UX knowledge or experience is a plus;
- You see the spot! Cause you are a detailed oriented person with strong data analytical skills;
- Self-organized and interested to constantly monitor the achieved results;
- Teammate, enthusiastic and with glowing initiative;
- English is really your second language.
If you feel this role is for you, let us get to know you better! There are 3 steps left:
- A get-to-know HR Discussion with your recruiter;
- Showing your hard skills through a practical test;
- A final talk with your future colleagues.
Talent Acquisition Associate