- You choose how you'll work with us: fully remote, hybrid, or at our offices (Bucharest, Brașov);
- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music, etc) is ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work.
Zitec’s front-end development team is relatively young, but we have grown rapidly in the past year and are now over 10 people strong. Our goal is to build some of the most technologically challenging projects both locally and regionally and act as trusted partners for our customers.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be the champion of all frontend-related initiatives (mainly React), making sure state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and standards are employed to deliver projects efficiently and that customers are presented with pertinent and competitive technical solutions.
While being a skilled technologist, an engineering manager is also a people manager and will make sure the team is motivated and well equipped to handle any technical challenge in front of them. In a nutshell, you will be both a governor of and ambassador of the technology and will need to make sure the organization is successful in using it.
What you will do:
- Coordinate all front-end related platform teams;
- Guide front-end development projects through initial architectural design and implementation process through technical reviews;
- Define technical goals, processes & education paths for oneself and the front-end dev team;
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates and support the recruitment processes.
- Relevant experience providing technical leadership for technical teams of any size;
- Extensive hands-on experience with React/Next.js development;
- Experience estimating and architecting well structured React/Next.js-based applications;
- Optional, yet a big plus: knowledge of containerization and CI/CD technologies.
If you feel this role is for you, let us get to know you better! There are 3 steps left:
- A get-to-know HR Discussion with your recruiter;
- A final talk with your future department colleagues.