If you’re looking for a creative challenge, come on board and join us in our mission to grow talents within the Zitec team! You have the chance to directly impact our performance management and career development initiatives and create a better experience for our team members within the organization.
- You choose how you'll work with us: remote first or at our office in Timpuri Noi Square (Bucharest);
- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music, etc.) is ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work.
As an Organizational Development Specialist, you will:
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing;
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals;
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas;
- Create definitions of the desired individual or group performance;
- Being involved in all performance management life cycle actions;
- Manage necessary data and indicators for reporting;
- Assist performance check-ins meetings;
- Offer support to setting OKRs;
- Implement strategic performance management initiatives;
- Analyze periodically the reward policy and make suggestions for adjusting;
- Being involved in salary reviews and communications;
- Onboard new colleagues in performance manager roles and processes;
- Offer support and advice in case of low performance;
- Get the pulse of our team through stayin interviews and make suggestions for continuous improvement.
What you’re bringing to the table:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience as an organizational development specialist in a related industry;
- Experience in project management and budgeting;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Superb analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Tech Savvy;
- Results-driven approach;
- Fluent English.
Our process starts here. What should you expect?
✨ You meet me (Andra) in a casual discussion, let’s get to know each other!
✨ Next, there is a challenge of data analytics, you will have to show your MS Excel skills;
✨ Last but not least, you will meet Elena (our Organizational Development Specialist) and Florentina (our Chief Talent Experience Officer) and chat about your role here.
Looking forward to getting to know you better! Online or at the office, you pick!