One of the few Romania SaaS products that has been developed from scratch and has scaled (10x in the last 2 years) in over 20 countries and 6 continents.
As part of a leading software development company, our processes are aligned with Zitec and you'll get:
- Career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- A feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us);
- Benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work.
What you will do:
As a technical lead, you will be involved in most of the tasks related with the Mirro product development: writing technical specifications, conducting technical research, assessing risks from a technical point of view, taking technical decisions that will assure the stability, scalability and performance of the product.
- You are the main driver of the development team and an active part of the Product team;
- Translate functional and business requirements into well-defined technical designs (software architecture and data architecture);
- Contribute to the application building process by writing application code and implementing data storage and retrieval techniques;
- Ensure product compliance with performance, security, and code quality best practices;
- Act as a leader & mentor for the development team;
- Express technical roadmaps and designs in an easy-to-understand and concise way;
- Research & implement initiatives that improve the software development processes.
What you need for this role:
- Experience in software architecture;
- At least three years of experience coordinating technical/development activities;
- Proficiency in using PHP and relational databases (MySQL mainly);
- Very good understanding of MVC frameworks (Symfony/ Laravel) and software design patterns;
- At least five years of experience with Symfony;
- Positive attitude and effective communication skills;
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written);
- Business and customer oriented, with a pragmatic approach on product development.
- Solid experience with at least one of the 3 major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP);
- Solid experience with non-relational data stores (Redis, MongoDB, blobs, queues, etc.);
- Devops knowledge (Gitlab CI/CD, Linux, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Google Cloud Platform);
- Data Engineering Technologies (Python, Java, Google Cloud BigQery, Google Cloud Dataflow, Google Cloud Functions, Google Looker Studio).
If you feel this role is for you, let us get to know you better! There are 3 steps left:
- A get-to-know HR Discussion with your recruiter;
- Showing your hard skills with a test (OOP, PHP, databases);
- A final tale with your future technical colleagues.