Who we are
Let us introduce you to the Storytelling Unit of Zitec, 14 daughters and sons of Zitec DNA. We’re responsible of all things Marketing for the company, engineering the strategies that make sure the entire world has access to our 19 years of knowledge and experience in custom software solutions, e-commerce products, cloud computing and digital marketing services.
The perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and all the fun in the house
Read more about it in our Benefits section.
Job Type: Onsite / Hybrid / Remote/
Any of the above, of your choice. We have offices in the UK, Bucharest, and Brasov and a celebrated joy of spending time together, so you will always find some of us at the office. However, we do want to stick close to our remote or hybrid working colleagues, therefore we have quarterly live get-togethers for connection, amplified laughs, and strategy.
Role and responsibilities
- Following an editorial calendar, task ownership, making sure writing deadlines are met;
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and improving content for various blog post types (listicles, how-to’s, product comparisons, interviews), ebooks, case studies, video scripts, infographics, and other assets;
- Distilling complex concepts and language into content that is easily understood
- Identifying gaps in content and recommending new topics;
- Optimizing content considering SEO best practices;
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding, and style;
- Working with design and dev teams to create visuals in support of content;
- Copywriting. If, for the most part, you’ll write to educate, inform, inspire, or entertain IT & Digital audiences, you might also have a support role in company copywriting tasks such as CTAs, writing or editing emails, newsletters, and service page upgrades, with an influence and sell purpose;
- Cooperating with fellow writers to complete projects and providing feedback on ongoing projects as a means of having a continuous learning flow in the content team;
- The ability to give feedback on writing projects;
- Managing and completing work on time for multiple content writing projects;
- Staying up to date on industry trends to support content development.
- Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, or journalist;
- At ease in working with Google Suite, Hubspot /WordPress (or other Content Management Software), and various content writing tools;
- Ability to evaluate and deliver to audience needs and preferences with an editorial mindset;
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Expertise in social media platforms;
- Project management skills and attention to detail;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or in Communications field;
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar;
- Extra nice to have: 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role within an IT industry (collaborating with tech teams, mastering data collection, interpretation, and purposeful content development) or in a B2B content marketing environment;
- You're self-aware, responsible, and accountable.
- Content Marketing;
- Deep Research;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Google Analytics;
- Customer Engagement;
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills;
- Innovative and creative thinking;
- Ability to understand and define audiences and reader journeys;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Romanian.
If you feel this role is for you, let us get to know you better! There are 3 steps left:
- A get-to-know HR Discussion with your recruiter;
- Showing your skills with a writing test + by sending us some of your articles/ other materials;
- A preliminary discussion with our Content Marketing Manager;
- The final tale.
- StoryTelling Unit
Loading application form