What you need for this role:
- Good knowledge and proven experience in Digital Marketing;
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience working in a hands-on digital marketing role is required, especially IT marketing/Technology industry, B2B area;
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing elements and market research method;
- Basic SEO, UX, graphic design, and copywriting knowledge in order to recommend campaign landing pages and creatives improvements;
- Passion for data-driven marketing and business intelligence across channels; proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive action;
- A proven track record of lead generation campaigns success;
- Experience with various martech tools, analytics, marketing automation and CRM tools;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written and spoken).
Experience that is a plus:
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms with B2B campaigns. Proficiency with FB Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other specific tools;
- Experience of setting up automated email marketing campaigns from scratch, and building & testing buyers journey.
What you will do:
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends;
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market working groups through collaboration and advocacy to evaluate ideas and ensure alignment throughout the process;
- Create, manage and execute marketing campaigns using a mix of digital channels including Search, Content, Social, and Email;
- Partner with creative & content teams to design marketing content that resonates with prospects and drives engagement/action;
- Configure, maintain and provide executive reports on campaigns performance, using real-time analytics tools;
- Suggest new strategies in order to increase our brand awareness and performance of lead generation campaigns;
- Measure and optimize the performance and effectiveness of lead generation campaigns;
- Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel;
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies;
- Consistently hit deadlines for a variety of simultaneously-running projects;
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
If you feel this role is for you, let us get to know you better! There are 3 steps left:
- A get-to-know HR Discussion with your recruiter;
- Showing your skills with an assignment;
- A final tale with your future colleagues.
Talent Acquisition Associate