You will help build and drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and through constant testing. This will require you to collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Creative teams to identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth. Additionally, you will own setting key performance targets (CAC, CPA, CPL), forecasting, and reporting on results.
Mirro.io enables high-growth SMEs to build transparent and thriving workplace cultures that foster employee wellbeing and improve talent retention. Our platform helps organizations overcome hybrid workplace disengagement by encouraging a sense of purpose and stimulating social sharing and community belonging around the globe. Teams and individuals that use Mirro are happier, highly engaged, and more productive.
As a user-friendly and highly social platform, Mirro drives more than 10k interactions per month per company between team members through recognition, OKRs, continuous feedback, and meaningful performance conversations.
What you will do:
- Lead a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions, including performance, account-based marketing, content, social media, and branding;
- Design ROI-driven marketing strategies that drive the direction of landing pages, websites, copy, layouts, and funnels designed to convert;
- Work with our creative team on-brand assets and copy for performance and organic campaigns, and own the A/B testing strategy to optimize our customer experience;
- Use data and analytics for decision-making and measuring marketing effectiveness and create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth;
- Ensure consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand;
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth.
What you need for this role:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing (ideally B2B, SaaS, or Startup/Scale-up), with a deep focus on growth marketing;
- Experience working across the entire B2B marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement) and the marketing mix (including online and offline channels);
- Hands-on experience with an omnichannel marketing strategy;
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention, and LTV;
- Both a strong strategic thinker with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into solid marketing strategies and a highly organized “doer” with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action;
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights;
- Full martech stack experience (including Hubspot);
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments;
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.