What you need for this role:
- 3 - 5 years experience in community management and corporate event planning;
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields;
- Wonderful communication skills;
- You are energetic and able to bring people together;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects and stakeholders;
- Fluent English;
- MS Excel skills (intermediate to advanced).
What you will do:
- Plan and organize corporate events for the Zitec team;
- Grow and nurture our Brand Ambassadors' communities;
- Take the lead in designing a corporate wellness plan;
- Plan and organize corporate external events (job fairs, recruiting events, etc).
Our process starts here. What should you expect?
✨ You meet me (Andra) in a casual discussion, let’s get to know each other!
✨ Next, there is a challenge, you will have to show your MS Excel skills;
✨ Last but not least, you will meet Florentina (our Chief Talent Experience Officer) and Gela (our Community & Events Manager) and chat about your role here.
Looking forward to getting to know you better! Online or at the office, you pick!