- You choose how you'll work with us: fully remote, hybrid or at our offices (Bucharest, Brașov);
- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music, etc.) is ready to welcome you;
- A community-driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work;
- At the end of the 3 months traineeship program, you will have the opportunity to join our team in a full-time position.
As a Magento trainee you will:
- Learn Magento 2 backend development (using industry best practices);
- Learn how to develop e-commerce projects;
- Apply theoretical knowledge in a practical project;
- Have support from experienced mentors;
- Database design and development;
- Research and implement new tools and technologies;
What about you:
- Technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics, and Computer Science (final year student or graduate).
- Fundamental programming concepts, previous experience as an intern, or some relevant personal projects;
- Basic knowledge with PHP and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server);
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
- Being responsible and proactive;
- Interest in continuous career development.
Our process starts here. If your CV is picked by us, we send you a set of questions to get to know you better, then you meet the HR team. All that’s left is a technical test and the final discussion with our technical colleagues.
This is a part-time (6h/day) and paid internship. Looking forward to getting to know you better!