Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain automated/performance tests;
- Oversee the development process;
- Develop automation testing framework;
- Build quality standards and automated testing practices;
- Provide support to project teams for implementing automated/performance testing;
- Contribute to the development of automated testing throughout the project;
- Integrate tests into the development flow (CI / CD);
- Ensure that the development flows are respected within the project;
- Perform code reviews and mentor software testers;
- Ability to understand business requirements, validate them and identify the proper scenarios that can be automated;
What you need for this role:
- End-to-end automated testing experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance processes and life cycle;
- Basic knowledge of databases, web programming, and communication protocols;
- Knowledge of the frameworks and tools used in automated/performance testing (eg Behat, PHPUnit, Selenium);
- Knowledge about static code testing;
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS, databases;
- Knowledge about APIs;
- Knowledge of code versioning and GIT;
- Knowledge of good security practices, good web optimization practices;
- Basic knowledge of DevOps tools (eg Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, GitLab)
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
- Interest in continuous career development;
- Nice to have: technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics, and Computer; Science (student or graduate).