Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior PHP Software Engineer
If you are tech-savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation, interested in mentoring junior programmers and develop high-quality software, you belong with us!
What you will do:
- PHP development (using industry best practices);
- Database design and development;
- Research and implement new tools and technologies;
- Constantly improve the application architecture, performance, and security;
- Collaborate with the team in development of new software programs and applications;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior software developers;
- Accomplish project requirements by coaching the development team;
- Provide assistance, feedback and support to the team;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by keeping in touch with the latest technologies and sharing information with the team.
What you need for this role:
- Experience in developing web applications (at least 4-5 years);
- Extensive experience with PHP and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server);
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks (Symfony 2/3, Phalcon) and application architecture patterns;
- Nice to have: knowledge of web services (RESTful / SOAP), JSON, XML, web servers (Apache / Nginx), Linux, communication protocols;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Interest in continuous career development;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);