Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
What you will do
- Promote transparent communication/act a communication facilitator;
- Act as a safeguard for the team;
- Follow-up on process implementation;
- Ensure process adoption;
- Identify improvement areas and approaches and propose solutions;
- Help the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks;
- Help the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint;
- Mitigate potential conflict, act as a mediator;
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings, if needed (nice to have);
- Remove impediments;
- Coach the team in agile/scrum practices (nice to have);
- Ensure correct use of scrum process (nice to have).
What you need for this role
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent listener;
- Negotiation skills;
- Conflict facilitation skills;
- Excellent client-facing communication skills;
- Meeting management skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Critical thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs;
- Familiar/previously worked with Agile methodology, preferably Scrum (nice to have);
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development (nice to have);
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team (nice to have);
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, etc (nice to have).