Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Quality Assurance Tester
What you will do:
- Analyze, review and evaluate user requirements and user specifications;
- Develop and maintain test plans and documentation;
- Establish the testing method and define the steps to follow for testing;
- Create and document test cases and scenarios;
- Execute tests taking into account risk in order to determine the appropriate effort and priority for tests;
- Discover, investigate issues/bugs and verify fixes;
- Customer support in identifying operational problems;
- Write manuals and specifications documents;
- Autonomous and able to work on 2-3 projects at the same time;
- Be involved in deployments.
What you need for this role:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Software Development and the Quality Assurance processes and life cycle;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester in software development;
- Knowledge of databases(SQL), web programming and communication protocols(API);
- Great attention to detail;
- Proactive in raising risks;
- Autonomous, able to work independently on own initiative;
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes;
- The communication skills required to work with teams of Developers, Designers and Project Managers;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
- Being responsible and proactive;
- Interest in continuous career development;
- Nice to have: experience working with CI/CD tools, preferable Gitlab;
- Nice to have: knowledge of code versions tools;
- Nice to have: technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics, and Computer; Science (student or graduate).