Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
What you will do:
- Practice preventative law, provide legal advice and assistance to management and internal departments;
- Assist management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks;
- Draft, review and revise contract documentation, including tender documentation and ensuring it is qualified in the best interests of the Company;
- Assist the business development team in negotiations with the clients;
- Provide support, advice and guidance as necessary to the members of the project teams and senior managers on legal and contractual matters on projects;
- Keep the company advised on updates and changes to such legal and regulatory obligations;
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company;
- Maintain an up to date platform related to GDPR processing operations conducted by the company involving Personal Data;
- Supervise and audit,company wide, maintenance of all records of all processing operations conducted by the company involving Personal Data;
- Liaise with other organisations that process data on our behalf or where Zitec processes data on their behalf (eg. Zitec customers);
- Write and update detailed guides on data protection policies;
- Perform and supervise audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations;
- Monitor compliance of the organisation with all legislation in relation to data protection, including in audits, awareness-raising activities as well as training of staff involved in processing operations;
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance;
- Follow-up with public data breach cases, communicate internally, raise awareness and identify similar existing risks in the company.
What you need for this role:
- Law degree in Commercial Law or another Higher education degree, but with proven experience in legal field;
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance;
- Relevant experience in contract drafting and negotiation;
- Experience of varied contracts, situations and negotiations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent English skills (general speaking and commercial);
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplined team;
- Attention to details;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify key issues and present advice and decisions in a precise and understandable manner.