Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Junior PHP Developer
What you will do:
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications;
- PHP development (using industry best practices);
- Follow industry best practices;
- Understand client requirements & functional specifications;
- Database design and development;
- Research and implement new tools and technologies;
- Collaborate with the project team members.
What you need for this role:
- Experience in developing web applications (1+ year);
- Experience with PHP and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server);
- Being responsible and proactive;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a technical environment;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
- Nice to have: technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics and Computer Science (student or graduate).