Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are on pace to grow rapidly but need a motivated and determined Growth Marketer to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 3–5 years of marketing experience to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business. The team runs hundreds of engagement, upsell, cross-sell, and education campaigns every year across email, direct mail, social, and in-product. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
What you will do:
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of Mirro customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization;
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns;
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement;
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement;
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
What you need for this role:
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward;
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns;
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability;
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action;
- Proficient with Analytics.