Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Employer Branding & Internal Communication Strategist
Are you looking for a creative and fun challenge? Come on board and join us in our mission to increase the Zitec employer brand awareness!
What you will do:
- Define the employer branding and internal communication strategy together with the main stakeholders
- Ensure a consistent, inclusive brand voice that aligns with our brand persona
- Conduct recruitment marketing and brand awareness campaigns
- Develop content and marketing materials for a variety of channels including intranet, social, web, blog, print, video etc.
- Create timely and engaging copy for our future talents
- Grow and nurture the brand ambassadors community
- Take the lead in designing events and initiatives to boost our brand awareness & engagement (internal & external)
What you need for this role:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in employer branding, recruitment marketing and internal communication;
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields;
- Wonderful storytelling skills;
- Digital marketing skills - content marketing, PPC campaigns, social media;
- You need to be energetic, forward-thinking, creative, and willing to challenge the status quo;
- Solid project management abilities, capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects;
- Community management skills are nice to have.