Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Android Developer (Kotlin)
What you will do:
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop medium to complex native mobile applications;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Understand client requirements & functional specifications;
- Research and implement new tools and technologies;
- Constantly improve the application architecture, performance, and security;
- Collaborate with the project team members;
- Share technical knowledge with the team.
What you need for this role:
- 2+ years Android development experience (Java or Kotlin);
- 1+ years Kotlin development experience;
- Solid knowledge of OOP;
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithm fundamentals;
- Experience working with GIT source control;
- Working with design files in Adobe Photoshop/XD;
- Experience publishing apps in Google Play Store;
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment and able to multitask;
- Pragmatic mindset and with an ability to use the right tools to achieve the project goals;
- Experience in open-source projects;
- Eye for detail & writing clean code;
- Team and client oriented.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of Kotlin development experience;
- Flutter development experience;
- Architecture Components experience;
- Experience writing unit tests;
- Knowledge of architecture patterns (MVVM, MVP, or MVI).